award winning products that begin with safety
LaJobi® is pleased to once again receive the JPMA award of safety. All of LaJobi's cribs are JPMA Certified and they meet or exceed CPSC and ASTM requirements. The JPMA Certification Program began in 1976 and is your assurance that the certified product conforms to the requirements established by ASTM International (formerly The American Society for Testing & Materials). Product tests are done in accordance with voluntary standards that are developed and published by ASTM International.
The rigorous testing for this important certification includes:
- A thorough product testing by an independent laboratory
- On-site inspections of the manufacturer
- Re-testing of all product models at least once a year
- Random testing of in-store purchases for confirmation of product compliance
- When you see the JPMA symbol of certification, you can be sure that the product has met the strictest of performance standards. For more information on this certification and its processes, please visit the Official JPMA Website.
“JPMA has been recognized as an organization dedicated to enhancing children’s product safety. JPMA’s extensive history of leadership in juvenile product safety includes the development of a comprehensive Certification Program to help guide parents and caregivers toward purchasing juvenile products that are built with safety in mind” - JPMA.org